My Ramadan Gratitude Journal by Taqdeer Life | Books & Activity for kids
Please note this listing is for the Ramadan Gratitude book only.
For the full "My Mosque Bag" activity bundle click here.
Filling a gap in children's psycho-spiritual Islamic wellbeing literature. My Ramadan Gratitude Moments is a non-fiction, educational text that helps young children build their “gratitude muscle” for the 30 days of Ramadan and beyond.
Written by dual qualified primary school teacher and Specialist children and young people's psychotherapeutic Integrative Therapist, Samia Quddus (MBACP). Reviewed and approved by Sheikh Dr. Saalim Al-Azhari.
My Ramadan Gratitude Moments will help children to:
- Grow closer to Allah during the 30 days of Ramadan and beyond
- Find out about the importance of gratitude in Islam and psychology
- Learn how gratitude is a superpower that releases ‘happy chemicals’, Dynamic Dopamine and Super Serotonin
- Discover the benefits of a daily gratitude practice on self, family and community
- Understand how to find Alhamdulillah moments, when they feel inspired to praise and thank Allah
Paperback, 88 pages, square sized